JR Putman knows that investing in your energy efficient home can be expensive- so we’re making it more affordable- thanks to our partnership with the new PACE program!
Together we’re making it MORE AFFORDABLE and EASIER to finance a new heating and air system- or solar, and pay it back through your property taxes!
This is NOT A TRADITIONAL FINANCING PROGRAM
It is in the government’s (and indeed the entire world’s) best interest to move towards renewable energy sources, reduce greenhouse emissions and work together to stop global environmental changes.
- Homeowners receive financing for Energy Efficiency Improvements through the equity and value of their home.
- Repay the borrowed amount through property taxes.
- Repayment over a period of UP TO 20 years, so that you are NOT under financial pressure.
- Added benefit of reduced utility costs due to upgrades
PACE FINANCING NITTY GRITTY DETAILS
- All mortgage-related debt must not exceed 90% of the value of the property.
- Mortgage payments must be current at the time of application, and property owner(s) must not have had more than (1) 30-day mortgage late payment over the past twelve months.
- Property taxes must be current and there must be no more than one late payment in the past three years.
- No outstanding involuntary liens, such as tax liens or mechanic’s liens.
- Property owner(s) must not have had any active bankruptcies within the last seven years, and the Property must not be an asset in an active bankruptcy. However, if a bankruptcy was discharged between two and seven years prior, and the property owner(s) have not had any additional late payments more than 60 days past due in the last 24 months, the property owner may be approved.
- Mobile homes must be permanently attached to the property and the owner of the underlying property must be the applicant and be subject to real property taxes
Application is QUICK and EASY
Eligibility NOT based on your credit score, rather on the property value in your home
Ventura County and Los Angeles County have successfully implemented this program already.
Financing is done through registered contractors. See if your home qualifies:
CONTACT US TODAY at (916) 638-2442
or COMPLETE THIS FORM and our specialist will call you and walk you through the easy process.